Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have the Epson WF 4630. It has been working fine

Customer Question
for about a year but...
I have the Epson WF 4630. It has been working fine for about a year but now all my photos have lines through them. I have run through the various head cleaning and aligning steps but there is no change. I am about to buy another printer but a different brand.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/24/2016
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Science Engineer
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.First (if you haven't tried already) use new and genuine Epson cartridges. If you are using old, refilled, or generic cartridges, they can cause those lines.If you are using good and genuine Epson cartridges but you still get the issue, then the printhead is defective. The printhead is the part that puts ink into the pager. A printhead is not an ink cartridge. In this case we can try with a printhead cleaning kit like the following one:Printhead cleaner kit for Epson Printers <==== CLICK HERE The kit is easy to use and they give you $15 in case it does not work. Please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with Epson. I do not work for Epson nor represent them. Please note that if your printer is still in warranty they will replace it for free. If it is out of warranty I recommend to try with the cleaning kit before heading to the store to buy a new printer. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====
John, Computer Science Engineer