Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

How do I link my Epsom XP102 to my IPad Air with wifi

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome JeremyUsually you use an app from Epson for this called iPrint, but I have checked the models that work with this app and yours is not included sorry. I listed the XP models below that areExpression Home XP-225, XP-320, XP-420Expression Premium XP-510, XP-520, XP-610/615, XP-620/625, XP-710, XP-720, XP-810, XP-820Expression Photo XP-750, XP-760, XP-850, XP-860, XP-950Unfortunately sorry, with your model it is not possible. you can see a detailed listed of every Epson printer that can work with the iPad hereClick me to openI am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you