Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

What is the no. HP Office jet 6500 a plus?

Customer Question

What is the no. for a HP Office jet 6500 a plus?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please explain what number you are asking about, with regard to your HP Officejet Plus 6500a... it is not obvious from the context. With that explained, I will advise you if I can. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just a shorter version.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ink cartridge number
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the response.Which color do you need information about, the black, the photo black, or the color (or, one of the three colors, magenta, cyan, and yellow), please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still here Russell?Black
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
black
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
920 is the 'type number' for black ink for this printer.920XL is the 'high yield', or larger capacity, type number for a black ink cartridge for this printer. (Sorry for the delay, I was unavoidably offline.) If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks.