John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Having trouble scanning a document from Canon MG5320. It tells me "Set the PC to st

Customer Question

Having trouble scanning a document from Canon MG5320. It tells me "Set the PC to start scanning" How do I do that?
OK, what details?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N