Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

What have you tried so far?: bizhub c450 error 2257 Taking the transfe

Customer Question

bizhub c450 error 2257.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
This is a complicated problem, it indicates Cleaning Brush Motor failure to turn. The Motor Lock signal remains HIGH for a predetermined continuous period of time while the Motor is turning. I am giving the solution below but I will recommend you to repair the printer from by any professional tech. Please let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. 1 Check the M22 connector for proper connection and correct as necessary.2 Check M22 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary.3 Check the PWB-MC connector for proper connection and correct as necessary. PWB-MC PJ2MC-9 (DC24 V) H-2.4 M22 operation check PWB-MC PJ37MC-3 (REM) PWB-MC PJ37MC-6 (LOCK) K-3. 5 Change PWB-M.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is stuff I already know. You didn't help me at all. How do I get my money back.
or tell me where M22 connector is and how to check it.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Ok, wait.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
One more thing, if you already know these information then, why did you clean the transfer belt ?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
I cannot describe the exact location, so I am giving a link below from where you can download the service manual of the device. You will find each and everything about repairing and parts in it. http://ladinek.com/files/C450_field_service.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cleaned the belt first. I thought you would tell me how to check the connection.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Did you checked the service manual, which I have send you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sending a service manual is not the personal service I thought I was getting!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
No problem, if you wish then I can open the question for other experts or close this question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just give me my money back.Thanks
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
OK