Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have a CLP-610ND. The Cyan toner was sticking to the transfer

Customer Question

I have a CLP-610ND. The Cyan toner was sticking to the transfer belt causing streaks while printing, so I replaced the Cyan Toner Cart. Now the Red toner is leaving a thick carpet on one section of the transfer belt. Which one, the transfer belt or the Red Toner Cartridge, is in need of replacement?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a CLP-610ND. The Cyan toner was sticking to the transfer belt causing streaks while printing, so I replaced the Cyan Toner Cart. Now the Red toner is leaving a thick carpet on one section of the transfer belt. Which one, the transfer belt or the Red Toner Cartridge, is in need of replacement?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
It depends how many copies the printer has made - the life of the paper transfer belt is approximately 50000 pages. If you have printed around this many pages then the belt should be replaced.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?