How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Computer Science Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 5077
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 'Chrome Book" by google, with no place to insert a

Customer Question

I have a 'Chrome Book" by google, with no place to insert a disk.... I am trying to hook up my computer to the HP printer by wifi.... Some info I read about HP Printer said I can do this by going on line . I don't know or what to do to set up with my HP printer ( HP Officejet Pro 8600 )I have miss placed my HP instructions but this is the first time I have used this printer> I got as far asgetting the printer to print out the test pattern, but without a place to insert the disk I don't know how to go further,,, also, it asks if I am running windows or macbook. and of course google is neither of these,,,
can YOU HELP ME ? ? ? ? Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Besides the chromebook, do you have a pc we could use to get the printer setup?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dustin, actually I would like to cancel my question and get a refund.. Don't know how I got on jistask's web site, thought I was in HP's customer service.. I would like to try them first because they are free........can you hel me with this? the invoice for this transaction is 30917342 Thanks Gloria DuMars
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you get this request to send???
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
You can use the link below to request a refund ( if you were charged )