John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just got a new computer Acer I can't get my printer to download

Customer Question

I just got a new computer Acer I can't get my printer to download. It is a chrome os can it work with chrome?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cant get the printer to do anything
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: just the chrome os
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Besides your Acer chromebook, do you have any other computer, such as a windows or mac computer that we could use to set the printer up so that the chromebook can connect to it? Also, whats the full name brand and model of your printer? Thank you, ***** and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.