Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

All I want to do is print my resume about 19 times and im sure

Customer Question
I will get a job but...
all I want to do is print my resume about 19 times and im sure I will get a job
but icant make the dang hp notebook and my fancy wireless wp photosmart 7525 and of course I cant remember my registration stuff or my passwords...UGH HELP ME PLEASE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/15/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician
Hi there and welcome MariaI a sorry to hear about the issueWhat exactly happens when you try to print?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
we get to the screen where I pic a printer and then it says put in your registration blah blah and then it ask for the PIN which I have several from trying this earlier in the day
Are you able to print at all to the Printer? and which version of windows are you using? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
windows 8 no I haven't been able to make my lap top and print since I moved here
Are you connecting to the printer via a USB cable or wireless?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
26 plus what I already paid?
yes, but it is optional else we continue here
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im not connected by any cables.... using the wi fi if I can get the right PIN in
Ok, so what you need to do is connect it to your wifi network as this is what it is requesting.What is the make and model of your wifi router?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the wifi monitor is over cross the room hooked up by the tv so do I need to take the computer closer to the monitor
No, I need to know the make and model of your Wifi router please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is the new routier I got from xfinity last month I think
ok, please check the router and tell me the make and model of it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok goingn to look for make and modelnetwork: XFSETUP-476E
pswd: bright5156charm
SN FBUBUT7AF953105
CM MAC 3C7ABA46476E
When it asks you for the pin, enter inbright5156charmIs this accepted?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it emails me a new pin each time I try to get in
Ok, this is not then the printer. What exactly are you doing? Explain the steps exactly as you take them please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
bringing up notebook - printing my resume - then it will not let me print because of registration? or not knowing the correct pin
Registration of what? What exactly is asking you to register?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I htinkn it wants me to resister my new hp printer that I got last Christmas and have hardey used
No, thats not needed, as you can close that and no pin is needed.Can you take a photo please of what you see on the screen
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IM tired and I don't have no money to pay you any more tonight... if I can figure it outin the am I mght have to hit you back or try to find a cable with usb
ok, but it is not the printer thats requiring the registration, as you can just close it and print.Possibly your referring to word?
Richard, Technician