Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Our Epson WF-2660 is in fax mode and we are unable to get it

Customer Question
into print mode JA: Sometimes things...
Our Epson WF-2660 is in fax mode and we are unable to get it into print mode
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We cannot print anything from computer with Epson wf-2660 printer as -- when the print box comes up it wants to know the fax number we want to send to
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: thanks, ***** ***** of anything more
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/13/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
John, Computer Science Engineer