John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer has stopped working. what could be the problem.

Customer Question

my printer has stopped working. what could be the problem. It goes through all of the motions like it is going to print then stops
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model?Does it do nothing at all, or output a blank page?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not working for me. I do not want your help. credit my account. I am very uncomfortable with this method.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what it is that isn't working for you, but if you'd like help I'd be happy to assist you, if you'd kindly provide the requested details.Otherwise you may cancel from the help page.