Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

To the Staff. I have a Samsung Multifunction Express

Customer Question
Hi to the Staff. I have...
Hi to the Staff.
I have a Samsung Multifunction Express C1860FW laser printer.
My WiFi internet router was burned by lightning and I got a new router.
I cannot get my printer to connect to the new router.
I need a procedure to reset the printer to the original factory settings as if I had just bought it.
I think if I then re-install the printer from right at the beginning in my Samsung laptop and connect to the WiFi router it should work ok.
Marius Bergmann
Tel: +27 82(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
4/12/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician
Hi there and welcomeWhat you need to do is reset the network settings, then you reinstall it to add it to the network againTo do this, follow the instructions in this film which will step you throughhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Kfe089L60Once done, it is as new and you can install it to your network again like when you first received it.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you