tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Experience:  Repair and Service Technician
62741268

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

HI.
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I use before MP navigator 2.2, and lather i find a vertion 4.1 and i works at Windows 10, but now i have reinstalle Windows 10, and cand find wertion 4.0 agin.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Are you there.
JA: I'm here.
Customer: OK, the reason i use the program is that i can scan direkt to me outlook, and whani i copu the mp550 ddl to the new program it works in Windows 10,
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no im redy.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.You can download the Windows 10 software from this link>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!