John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson Workforce 520 All-in-One printer has started flashing

Customer Question

My Epson Workforce 520 All-in-One printer has started flashing THREE green lights (Power, WIFI and Auto). Additionally, the screen says "See Documentation". Epson support was no help since the unit is out of warranty. What to the flashing lights mean?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ron. Can you tell me exactly what lights you're seeing, and if there is any pattern to them (slow/fast flash, flashing a certain number of times, flashing simultaneously or alternating/sequentially, etc)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Power, WIFI and Auto green lights are flashing, and they wont turn off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgot to add that they are all flashing simultaneously, once a second.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan - Waiting for your answer for Over an hour without any response, I want to cancel this service call. Please refund my money!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here, your replies have just now come through.Please respond just once, when you send multiple replies you get lost in the queue and I get none of them timely. I'd be happy to help you now if you wish to continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Just went out and bought a new printer. Tired of waiting around since there were important documents to print. Please cancel this order.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I cannot cancel or refund, but you may do so yourself through the help page.Have a nice day.Nathan