John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I put in a Cd to Print and set print CD the printer then came

Customer Question

I put in a Cd to Print and set print CD the printer then came up with an error message OxF1 and askedme to turn the printer off and on again ~ which I have done, but it won't eject the Cd print tray ~ what can I do about this ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks for your help with this.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Alison.What is the model of your printer?Initially, you'll need to manually remove the cd tray (unplug power to the printer first), then test if the problem comes back without the tray inserted.