John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I couldn't get my printer to work with my tablet. I tried

Customer Question

hi, i couldn't get my printer to work with my tablet. I tried to re-install drivers and all of a sudden, the printer shut off and now it won't come back on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried unplugging it and i tried unplugging the usb and plugging back in
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the complete model number of the printer?Did you do any type of firmware update on the printer itself?Is it showing any lights or display, or making any beeping or clicking sounds?