John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MY PRINTER WAS PRINTER JUST FINE, UNTIL I CHANGED AN INK CARTRIDGE.THE

Customer Question

MY PRINTER WAS PRINTER JUST FINE, UNTIL I CHANGED AN INK CARTRIDGE.THE CARTRIDGE THEY SOLD ME WAS LARGER. WELL I WAS GOING TO PRINT AN IMAGE OFF THE INTERNET OF RED CARDINALS. IT CAME OUT GREEN AND YELLOW,,,RAN A COPY OF RED APPLES, CAME OUT GREEN AND YELLOW.
THEN MY PRINTER WINDOW SAY " INK SYSTEM HAS FAILED.
UNABLE TO COPY, RECEIVE FAXES OR PRINT.
REFER TO PRINTER DOCUMENTATION.
ERROR 18A0206
BOUGHT A NEW CARTRIDGE CORRECT SIZE, SAME MESSAGE.
PURCHASED 03-19-2006 I'M 82 I HOPE I DON'T NEED TO REPLACE IT.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.From your printer's control panel:Press * and # ***** the same timeThen press 1, 2, 3 -- do you see "support R0632M” message appear?