Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I am trying to print from my iPad Pro with Adobe CC to my Surecolor

Customer Question

I am trying to print from my iPad Pro with Adobe CC to my Surecolor epson 30670 directly or with Plug Ins. Can it be done. I want to skip RIP with Onyx
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My question is can I go from IPad pro to print without my desktop computer. Mac only? I used PC ONYX for a longtime but do not need it as I use one printer at a time and want to use only the iPad Pro if possible?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
That is not a printer that you will be able to use with airprint. That is only for very basic printing.
And I checked the compatibility list for airprint and the printer is not supported. However, you can use a 3rd party app like handyprint.http://bitli.es/KR5MpO
It won't be feature rich but it should accomplish allowing you to print from your iOS device.