John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Since installation of Windows 10, Lexmark S310 is not working.

Customer Question

Since installation of Windows 10, Lexmark S310 is not working. Can you fix this and what is the cost?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claudia. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Lexmark has a universal print driver that works with your model.It can be downloaded from here: https://www.lexmark.com/en_us/support/universal-print-driver.htmlGive that a try and see if it works for you.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can we do a screen sharing session so I can see what's going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me since my Visa account has been charged $5 twice and $25 and I have no answer. The Lexmark website is no longer available that you referred me to.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
You opened a second question and that's why the charges. I can have that taken care of.Can we do a screen sharing session so I can see what's going on?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please don't open a new question, Claudia. Reply to me below and when done, click Sendand I'll be able to see your response.