VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I followed all printer set up steps on my new XP-630.

Customer Question

I followed all printer set up steps on my new XP-630. I can't connect printer to laptop. Laptop says can't find printer and printer says new firmware discovered check in set-up.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. To better assist you with this issue, I need to ask a few questions of you. Has this ever worked properly? What Operating System are you using Sir or Madam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told there was a $5 deposit and the remainder to be paid upon satisfactory resolution of the problem. I went to pay pal but was charged the entire amount.$43. There was no way for me to pay only the initial $5 and I was directed to a page that required me to sign up for an annual contract! This is not what I expected or wanted and I would like my money refunded immediately. (It had already been charged to pay pal.) Thank you for your prompt attention to this.
I have sent this to C/S.. They will work on this Sir or Madam....