John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brother MFC 7362N and I can't find it in my mac's

Customer Question

I have a brother MFC 7362N and I can't find it in my mac's printer list to print wirelessly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to be able to print wirelessly to my brother MFC 7362N
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no.. thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! i amCustomerand i will assist you todaydid you install the drivers for the printer?