John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just bought and installed a Kodak Verite 55 printer, but

Customer Question

I just bought and installed a Kodak Verite 55 printer, but I cannot get it to print off of my computer. I went through your driver process, and they wanted about $30 to fix a couple of my supposedly weak drivers. Is this necessary, or can you get it to print the way it is?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. It is not necessary or advisable to pay for software to update your drivers. If they work, the drivers are fine, and the downloading software from unsolicited sources exposes your computer to viruses. What is your computer operating system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been taken care of. It works fine now.
Very well. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.