Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I seem to have forgotten what to do to increase the paper size

Customer Question

I seem to have forgotten what to do to increase the paper size from the standard size to legal size. Can you haelp me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Are you wanting to change the papersize on printer itself ? Or are you trying to change it from your computer ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you are trying to change the size directly from printer itself, then follow the steps below; Press Menu/Set, 1, 3 (you will see General Setup and 3. Paper Size on screen) Press Up or Down to select Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6 or Executive paper sizes. Then Press Menu/Set. Press Stop/Exit. Let me know if you have any difficulty changing the size. Note : There is also a way to change the size from your computer itself. Let me know if you want to change using your computer