Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My hp photos mart start with paper jam. I check and is no

Customer Question

My hp photos mart start with paper jam. I check and is no paper anywere. But the ink cartridge won't moved from the right side. I open the top and I removed the ink and printhead. But still not moving to the middle when I open the cover to install the new ink and printhead.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Is photos mart premium c309a
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like you have a printhead or carriage jam.. Can you follow methodically through all the steps for solution 3 on this page.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01620497

Following those steps, are you able to locate any jammed paper around the carriage and more importantly are you able to move the carriage freely by hand? ( Take note the machine has to be off and unplugged from power before you try moving the carriage by hand)

If your able to move the carriage, slide it to the center then plug the machine back in and turn it on.. That may clear the carriage jam.

If you cant move it, or you get stuck or have any questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.