Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

The quicken pdf printer won't print. The message is printer

Customer Question
The quicken pdf printer won't...
The quicken pdf printer won't print.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The message is printer not active
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also,what version of quicken are you using?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Win 10, quicken 2014
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an appointment. Will be back later.

Understood. When you return, send a reply and we can continue working this issue.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm back.

Allright, in the meantime Ive sent you an offer for remote support,which would allow me to connect to your computer and fix the issue in person.

If you want me to connect and fix the issue, you would need to click and accept that offer. If you want me to guide you through fixing the issue yourself, we need to start here.

Close quicken, then Go to this link

http://www.quicken.com/quicken-2014-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch

Under the manual update section, click download.. Then download and install the update. Then restart your computer and then start quicken.

Can you print from quicken now? If not, whats the exact error you get after applying the update?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Quicken pdf printer responds: Printer not active, error code -20
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
BTW: I already had the latest update.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
R U there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't need you anymore. Please refund my payment since you didn't solve my problem.

My apologies for the delay, all your messages came through at once.

If you dont want to continue, you can request a refund at the link below~

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist