John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC-495cw multi-function. I 't know how to

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Brother MFC-495cw multi-function. I don't know how to adjust print quality.
I know that it is possible because I accidentally found a way to print at the highest quality. As I recall the options included "photo" and "highest" but I'm not sure. All I know is that the quality was up to fine art standards. after finishing printing my art, I found that ordinary text printing was incredibly slow. So, I found a way to go back to the original settings and its much faster now. But I haven't been able to find my way back to increased print quality.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much longer do I have to wait?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you an offer for remote support as you requested. Once accepted, I will send the connection steps and then I can work directly on the issue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would that be in addition to the $44 already charged?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the remote connection is in addition to the standard fee we charge.

Its also a guaranteed service meaning if Im not successful, youre entitled to a full refund. Its also optional, if you dont want me to connect to your mac and work on the issue, we can work via written support instead.

Dustin S.