Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My computer is not communicating with my Lexmark S800

Customer Question

My computer is not communicating with my Lexmark S800 printer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I tried to scan a photo and the error message pops up not communicating with printer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10 W/ USB
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a different USB cable with you?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't have a different cable I had no problem until I upgraded to Windows 10
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

The issue is, there is no Windows 10 compatible driver available for your printer. However, I would suggest you try downloading and installing the printer driver from the link below.

http://support.lexmark.com/index?docLocale=en_US&page=content&segType=recommendedSegmentOS&id=DR20722&locale=EN&userlocale=EN_US

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N