Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I an having trouble with my printer and my wi-fi.

Customer Question
I an having trouble with...
I an having trouble with my printer and my wi-fi .
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/26/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have before but not printing anything at all. I also can't cet my wi_fi to work . I was told $5.00
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long before I can get help with mu computer and wi_Fi?

Hello!

Both computers are using SATA hard drive and you can use one with another computer. However, you may have to get a recovery disc from Toshiba in order to reinstall Windows in it.

In order to check the RAM compatibility, please provide me with the exact model number of the Laptops.

E.g. Satellite C655-S5049

Thank you.

S H E F I N

When you try copying anything, does it print blank pages?

Are you trying to set Wifi on the printer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not have a Toshiba printer or computer!

Please disregard the previous conversation regarding hard drive and RAM.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
prints blank pages.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am trying to get my wi_fi to work and can't

Was it working fine?

Have you recently changed the router or wireless settings?

When you search for the network from your computer, do you see the router?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I had wi_fi working now nothing.

Are you talking on another computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not know how to find to find the router, I am not good at finding things on the computer.

May I know the computer model number you are using? Make sure that you have enabled Wifi on your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Kodak hero 5.1

Are you experiencing Wifi issue with your printer and not your computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I guess with both. Tell me how to set my Wifi. and maybe it might take care of the proublem.

First, let us check with the computer. Please let me know the make and model number of your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its a lenovo . I am disable and can't pick up the computer. Please. forget doing anything more. I have a Dr. apt and want to say thank you for your help. Good By abd Thanks.Gail

Please be back when you get time and we will continue the session.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 1 year ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hello. You have requested a phone call but have not made the necessary payment. Please check to ensure that you have made the payment.

If you no longer want the phone call, then disregard the statement above. I see that you are disabled and are having challenges in getting things done. If you would rather take your own time and read what you need to do to get the wireless reconnected to your printer, please click here.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer