John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am unable to print the tax documents issued to me online

Customer Question

I am unable to print the tax documents issued to me online by TD Bank WebBroker. Sometimes they will print after I first save them as a PDF but not always does that work for me. I have a MFC-J450DW wireless printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please let me know the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The system is Windows 10.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.Do you get any error message when you try to print also are you able to print other files?

Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.

I am another expert and I would love to assist you with your problem.

Would you like me to remote in your computer and fix the issue ?