John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have very recently purchased an HP Envy 4502 printer;

Customer Question

I have very recently purchased an HP Envy 4502 printer; wireless. I have a Mac Pro desktop computer. I have the printer plugged in, and it is also hard-wired to the computer.
How do I get it to start printing the stuff that I want from the computer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 96 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reason I said "urgent" is that I am a writer. I recently wrote a 460-page book using another printer. When it quit working someone tried me to try HP.

Okay. I understand. Are you having any problems running the remote application?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean? What's the remote application?

My first question was asking if I could start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I could share your screen temporarily while I fix your problem. Your answer was, "yes".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I remain unaware that anything has happened. How do I run the remote application?

Here the instructions.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?