Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

This is a new printer. However most of the time I cannot get

Customer Question
This is a new printer...
This is a new printer. However most of the time I cannot get any print from it. I need to desperately get this to work to complete a tax return for a client. Can you help me please. Wilma
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of the printer, operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

John, Computer Science Engineer