Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a HP8600 printer. Recently uploaded new driver to

Customer Question

I have a HP8600 printer. Recently uploaded new driver to support scan. Now Quickbook checks won't print correctly. Says correct fonts are not installed.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I only changed one thing. Have used this printer many many times to print Quickbook checks. Installed new driver for scan operation and now when I attempt to print checks the message that I get says that the printer doesn't support a full range of fonts.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing that I am aware of!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

1. Go to the File menu and click Printer Setup.

2. Click the Form Name drop-down arrow and choose the name of the form you want to change.

3. Click the Fonts tab.

4. Click the button(s) for the fonts you want to change.

5. Make your font changes to Arial.

6. Click OK.

Then try to print and tell me if it now prints please.