Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I was on earlier. My MX922 is refusing to connect with my

Customer Question

I was on earlier. My MX922 is refusing to connect with my iMac or Macbook pro. Reads: the printer is not connected....was working on saturday
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wirelessly. Worked fine before
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you recently changed any wireless settings or router?

Please try the following and let me know the response.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not work
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If so, you have to setup wireless once again on your printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART164598&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1458502246158

After setting up wireless, reset the printing system again and add the printer.

Thank you!
S H E F I N