Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

IHAVE AN MX452 CANON PRINTER/SCANNER AND IT COME UP WITH

Customer Question

iHAVE AN MX452 CANON PRINTER/SCANNER AND IT COME UP WITH MANY MESSAGES DAILY THAT" a RQUIREDFILE MAY HAVE EEN DELETED OR DAMAGED. rEINSTALL SOFTWARE. iT APPEARS TO WORK FINE, BUT NOW i AM TRYING TO MAKE CARDS AND I CAN'T GET THAT TO WORK.
HOW DO I RINSTALL THE SOFTWARE?
THANK YOU
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I now see that my second credit card reqest was declined and these charges have been labeled as fraud alert. Please tell me what to do next. Are you for real?
Caryl
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please be informed that, you have opted for secure remote assistance, however we are unable to complete it, because the payment has been failed. However, I can help you by this way.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay thh $18 and the $26 for remote assistance? I should only have to pay one chagre. Please answer the fraud alert question. I can resend the credit card info. .
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you need remote assistance, you will have to pay US $26 more. We have tried with the payment for your Remote assistance and it failed. That is why you are getting fraud alert. There is no need to worry about anything with this website.

If you do not need remote assistance, please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you further.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take the regular assistance since I have paid for it. I told you that I have windows 7 and USB connection.
Caryl
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, get into Control panel and select Uninstall a Program (listed under Programs). Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, restart the computer.

After restarting the computer, go to the link below, select your operating system, download and install the latest driver (MX450 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)).

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx452

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I reinstalled the software and the problem is not fixed. I am still getting the same message about a file deleted or damaged.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know the time you are available, so that i can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue.

Thank you.

S H E F I N