John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson xp 310 and I have installed new cartridges

Customer Question

I have an Epson xp 310
and I have installed new cartridges and I cannot get it to print. what do I need to do
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question, depends upon just how it is refusing to print. Among choices are:

- feeds blank paper, no ink on it.

- doesn't react at all.

- gives error message and doesn't otherwise react.

So first please tell me (through Reply To Expert) what the refusal to print 'acts like', and then I'll recommend some solutions. Thanks.