John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a WP-4530 epson printer. My computer crashed, the

Customer Question

I have a WP-4530 epson printer. My computer crashed, the printer (devices and printers) says it is connected wirelessly but I cant get it to mprint?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

As requested, I am sending you an offer for secure remote assistance. This will allow to connect to your computer and resolve the printing issue you are having.

Once the offer is accepted, I will send the connection steps to you so we can connect.

Dustin S.