Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was checking on my error, I have a Dell 1110 Laser Printer…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I was...

Hi Pearl, I was checking on my error, I have a Dell 1110 Laser Printer and the red light next to ! is lite

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

When I cut it on, the green light stays lite for a second and then the red light next to the ! comes on.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Hello, is somebody going to help me?
Hello, just refund me my money back, I can't wait any longer!
3/18/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Like I said, I could not wait any longer and refund my money back. I see I was already charged and better get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!

The red light means there is a paper jam.

To solve the problem, see "Clearing Jams in the Paper Tray".

Let me know if you still have questions

Sorry Michael, it was a Brand New Printer, never had a piece of paper in it, did not even read what I said. SO how in the world could it have a piece of paper? LOL, really and you want paid for this, get real. It was because I did not have any drivers for it, found that out from the Printer Company that made it and they helped me FREE!!!!!!!!! Just got done with them about 30 minutes ago.