John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** *****. I am trying to print something from

Customer Question

Hi. My name is ***** *****. I am trying to print something from my computer. I have wireless internet but it says my HP printer does not match my wireless router settings. Its telling me to run the wireless setup wizard to re-enter my WPA security passphrase. Have no clue what that is. How do I reset the password. I am not that computer smart!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have recently replaced the router ?