Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Need to print bill of lading from my galaxy phone. Please

Customer Question
tell me how to do...
Need to print bill of lading from my galaxy phone. Please tell me how to do. I have Epson XP-400. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2016
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your printer connected to WiFi network ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I dont know how to do that with is phone. Im a 63 yr old grandmom. My grandkids are not here to help me. Thx

I will help you with that. You can only print from your phone if the printer is connected to your WiFi/Wireless network.

How is your printer connected to your computer ? via wireless or cable connection ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It would have to be through my phone. I have sprint network.

No, it is not connecting through phone. There should be a small box there called router or modem. Your printer must be connected to it.

Do you have a computer there ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would that be my sprint netgear air card or broadband work?

It'd be the broadband. Please answer this question

Do you have a computer there ?

If not, we can setup WiFi on your printer using your computer and once we did that, you can print from your phone to printer directly

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would it be better if i send documents to my email. Then have them printed from that with usb connection.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
From my laptop. I don't have that in front of me at this time. Im sitting in customer 's office.

Yes. but there is a way to establish WiFi connection on your printer so that you will be able print from phone or any device directly to the printer without emailing them to laptop.

Are you talking to me from your laptop now ?

May I connect to your laptop and setup WiFi on your printer myself for you while you watch ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im not on laptop now. Can u tell me how so i can do it later today?

Yes, add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so when you get access to your laptop, just post a reply in here and I will connect to your laptop and setup WiFi on your printer. Once the WiFi is setup on printer, you can print directly from your phone easily.

Now I will send you instructions to add your printer to your WiFi now. You can try this. If you have any difficulty, just post a reply in here when you get access to your laptop and I will do this for you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much. This granny is trying to keep up with technology. Thanks again

There are mainly three methods to establish WiFi connection on your printer.

Method 1 : From Printer itself (using WPS)

Press the Home button on your printer. Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button. Select Push Button Method (WPS). Now follow the onscreen instructions to setup WiFi on it (this method will only work if your router/modem has a WPS button)

Method 2 : From Printer itself (manual connection)

Press the Home button on your printer. Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button. Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press OK. This will list WiFi networks on the screen. Select your WiFi network and press OK. It will ask you to enter your password. Enter your WiFi password ***** press OK or Done. Confirm connection or proceed to next step by following onscreen instructions. You can find your WiFi network name and password (WiFi key or passphrase) on the bottom or back of the router/modem

Method 3 : Using your laptop. If the above 2 method failed, please let me know and I will do this steps myself for you.

Once you connected the printer to your WiFi connection, it is ready to print from any device. So on your phone, open Play Store. Search Epson iPrint app and install it. Open it and it will find your printer. You can print from there.

If you have any difficulty on doing any of these steps, please get back to me and I will continue to help you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much again.

You're most welcome. One more thing, your phone must also be connected to your WiFi network, so it will see the printer to print.

If you don't know your WiFi network and password, then you can find it on the back of the router/modem/internet fox as SSID and Password/key/passphrase

Or you can also call Sprint and they will tell you the WiFi network name and password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok very good . I have learned something new today.

Glad I could help. Talk you later and have a great day :)

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ?

Ashik, Technician