Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Clearing paper jam on HP C7200

Customer Question
clearing paper jam on HP C7200
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the paper was loaded for scanning or copying, in the ADF Feeder, then one method of clearing the jams, is done.

If it was loaded in the front tray, then the jam must be cleared from the back, by removing the two-sided unit. Press and hold the tabs on left and right, and pull out the unit. Then remove the paper from the interior and/or from the unit.

Trying to clear jams from the front can damage mechanisms in this sort of HP printer (like some other HP printers also.) Have you tried doing that already? I hope not.