Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My ESP Office 2170 was working well and then I received this

Customer Question

My ESP Office 2170 was working well and then I received this message: "Printhead loose or missing. Install printhead and ink cartridges. If already installed, remove ink cartridges and printhead and reinstall. Press CANCEL to continue with non-printing operations. (Code 3513) Removing and re-installing the ink cartridges doesn't solve this problem. What I need to do is remove the printhead and re-install that bad-boy. Trouble is, I don't exactly know where the printhead is or how to remove and re-install it. Can you help me? Please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The printhead is the part of the machine that moves left and right and puts ink on the paper~

You can find it and remove it as follows. http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1153/~/installing%2Freplacing-printhead-in-esp-or-hero-all-in-one-printer/selected/true

If you still get the printhead error after reinstalling it ( make sure you power the machine off, unplug it, and power it back on to try and clear the error after you install the printhead )

If you still get the error.. Then you will need to replace the printhead altogether.. You can get a new printhead here http://amzn.to/1SJKHId

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.