Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

The screen on my pixma5320 says error on rear tray and when

Customer Question
i click the paper button...
the screen on my pixma5320 says error on rear tray and when i click the paper button and the printer attempts to print there is a click from the printer and no printing. Can you help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Check if there is any paper jammed inside the printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114151&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1457805177764

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N