Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson XP410, SN S52P124009, nisek C462K and I can not copy.

Customer Question
I can print from the...
Epson XP410, SN S52P124009, nisek C462K and I can not copy. I can print from the computer but not do copy work.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What error is it, exactly?

If the error relates to the scanner, then look for the scanner bar lock - a sliding switch near the scanner glass sheet - and slide it to the Un-Locked position. This is esp. likely, if the Epson was moved recently (or perhaps, if you have children in the place.)

If you let me know what the error was, exactly, there may be more to do for the error.

(And, how old is the printer? measured from date of purchase.)