Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 3540 Series This printer is not recognizing the

Customer Question
Epson 3540 Series This printer is...
Epson 3540 Series
This printer is not recognizing the ScanDisc today. Yesterday it was fine and has been for years. suddenly I am getting a message not recognizing device Help
Previously used a ScanDisc that was not set up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2016
Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

I can help you with the issue you described, but first, let me know the following:

By "SanDisc", are you referring to a memory card that you plug into the printer in order to print from it? Also, are you able to print from a computer?

Let me know,

I am trying to scan to a ScanDisc which it is not recognizing it's the same one I have been using for at least 2 years suddenly it does not recognize it I can print from the computer yes After scanning U put the ScanDisc into my MacBookPro & print shT I have scanned not today thoigh
The printer does not recognize the device is the printer screen message
Can u fix it?
Better by phone(###) ###-####

I am sorry, but I cannot call you at the moment.

May I know if any other device, such as your computer, can recognize the memory card you are using with printer?

the lap top recognizes the disc

To confirm, that is a SanDisk memory card that looks something like this - see the picture below:

PICTURE

No thanks we r finished with Epson buying a new printer no longer need help
Cheers

OK, as you wish.

For any other issue, let me know.

Regards,