Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Laser PRO CM 1415 paper jam at output. How do I remove the…

Customer Question
Laser PRO CM 1415 paper...
Laser PRO CM 1415 paper jam at output. How do I remove the jam?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Step four on the page below shows how to remove the output tray and remove any jammed paper, but I suggest running through steps 1 through 4 just to be methodical and make sure that nothing else is jammed or out of place. Here is the link you need.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02206103/

If you get stuck, run into any issues or cannot clear the jam using those instruction, please send a detailed reply letting me know what happened and we will continue working this issue as needed.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Your solution did not help. I can see the paper in the out feed but there is not enough to grab onto for pulling it out. What else can you suggest?

which feed specifically?

Sometimes, you can take two pieces of paper folder in half, and feed it through the feeder rolls in the normal direction of travel, and it will push the other pieces out.

Depending on what feed youre talking about, that could be possible and help you remove the jam.. Other wise, we may have to remove the rollers to get to the jam. ( Something I may be able to help you with if I know specifically what feeder / roller is the one thats got paper behind it )

D.S

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist