Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

The messge "printer error has occured" came up tried turning

Customer Question
Hi the messge "printer error...
Hi the messge "printer error has occured" came up tried turning the machine on and ff tried unplugging tried the vrestart button no change
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: recently recharged the ink supplies until this moment it was working ok i used the existing reservoirs for this
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Printer Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2016
Technician: MasterFixIt, Technician replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your printer?

Also May I have the Make and Full model # ***** I can assist you properly?

Thank you

Tech Michael

John, Computer Science Engineer