Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I was trying to change the ink toners on my 3200 unit and

Customer Question

I was trying to change the ink toners on my 3200 unit and pulled the 3 ribbons out of their sockets. Need to know where they go and how to put them back'
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I cannot give you accurate instructions without knowing what maker (and model # ***** too) your printer is, from which the 3 ribbons came. It might be a Zebra printer, or some other type. The Kodak-sounding 'ESP 3200' does not seem likely, since Kodak printers don't, any of them (barring some very old models perhaps) take ribbons.

Basically if your printer has a manual, look in that manual for ribbon replacement procedures, and follow those to put back the ribbons properly.... is about all I can say for now. With more specific information, my advice can be more specific. Let me know, please. Thanks.