Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson XP-411 and my laptop is a thinkpad yoga 14.

Customer Question
Hi, I have an Epson...
Hi, I have an Epson XP-411 and my laptop is a thinkpad yoga 14. The isn't any place to insert the disc to get the software into the computer. Can you help me. I am also living in Costa Rica. Not sure if that is an issue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

You can download the drive from my link below. Its only in spanish as this printer was only released for spanish speaking countries eg: Costa Rica

http://global.latin.epson.com/Catalog/Epson-Expression-XP-411/Soporte-Tecnico

Its the first one in the list you want "Combo Driver -Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x (32-bit y 64-bit) "

And you click on Descarga and the file will start downloading. Its the disk in file format, so you run it and it runs the installation just like running it from the disk.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you