Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently purchased an HP 6830 printer. When trying to

Customer Question
print 4x6 photos i am...
i recently purchased an HP 6830 printer. When trying to print 4x6 photos i am not able to get a complete paper size menu. The menu does not include your typical 4x6 paper size. I spent 2 hours at an apple store yesterday and the only problem they found was that my OS was not updated so they downloaded and installed OSx.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you first of all, disconnect your printer from the computer.

Then, go to the printers list, select your HP 6830 if it shows up there, and remove it by clicking on the - button.

Then tell me what the MAC OS X version currently on your computer is - by looking at

apple menu - About This Mac

for the 10.X version number.

Instructions will continue once I have that information.

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech