Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Kodak easy share 5300 is acting up. Will only print yellow…

Customer Question
Kodak easy share 5300...

Kodak easy share 5300 is acting up. Will only print yellow and no other color. My name is ***** ***** sorry :)

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Trying to print a picture, I have replaced both cartridges. Tried cleaning the part where the cartridges put out ink, with a qtip and alcohol. tried doing a reset on the printer. everything I can think of. at this point Im only getting yellow ink./

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Have you done a print head clean on the printer via the printers menu?

Please let me know

I have

ok, they can take a few runs to get it really clean.

Can you run it 4 times and then tell me if it improves please

John, Computer Science Engineer